Crunches are great, but for a well-rounded workout, you need to target your abs from different angles. My routine will target your entire range of abdominal muscles with a set of exercises designed to help you flatten your stomach or keep that six-pack!
This workout isn’t intended to help you build block abs; instead, I’ve built it to help you keep them lean and strong for athletic activities. I’ve used a higher rep scheme with relatively short rest periods to do just that. Get ready to sweat and carve your way to a stellar stomach!
- WorkoutExercise-Ball Tuck – 3
- Sets of 20Exercise-Ball Crunch – 3
- sets of 20Exercise-Ball Plank – 3 sets of 1 min
- Alternating V-Up – 3 sets of 10 reps per leg
- Alternating Toe Touch – 3 sets of 10 reps per leg
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!